Our Accepted ICCA Audition Video
The ICCAs is a competition featuring some of the most talented A Cappella groups in the country, and we are pleased to announce that we are representing Virginia Tech in 2019! We are competing in the Quarter Finals on January 26th, 2019 at the University of Tennessee. Tickets are available starting December 1st on . We hope you enjoy our audition video below and we also ask that you consider donating to our Go Fund me in the donation link above. Thank you guys again and we will continue to share updates as we continue this journey.
~The Juxta Guys
Fall Concert a Week From Today
WE ARE A WEEK AWAY FROM CONCERT DAY AND TICKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE! 🎉
Pre-sale ticket information:
Student ticket: $5
Non-student ticket: $7
1. Venmo @vtjuxta including exactly the following information in the description:
- "Name(s)" (if you are purchasing tickets for multiple people, make sure to list each of their names, otherwise all tickets will be under your name)
- "7:00" and/or "9:30" show
2. Juxta is going PAPERLESS! If you purchase tickets in advance, your admission will be waiting for you at a will call table the evening of the concert! We will cross off your name and give you a stamp of admission to the concert.
3. If you do not have Venmo, don't worry! You can still secure your ticket by paying cash to any of the Juxta boys, and we will take care of the rest!
4. We will have tickets available at the door for the same exact price the night of the concert, as well. Use pre-sale as a way to skip the lines the night of the concert and secure your spot for "Juxtaposition presents: Who's Your Daddy?" on November 16th. We are so excited and we hope you are too!
Happy Birthday VT
Watch some of Virginia Tech's a cappella groups wish Virginia Tech a very Happy 146th Birthday right now in the link below!
Fall 2018 Concert
FIRE UP THOSE GRILLS & SAVE THE DATE BECAUSE Juxtaposition Presents: Who's Your Daddy? (Fall Concert) IS COMING YOUR WAY 🔥 We are so excited to be performing TWO shows at the Lyric Theatre, one at 7:00 and another at 9:30 (so come to whichever one works best for you, or both!) on the evening of November 16th, 2018. Juxta has been working so hard this semester and we can't wait to share that with YOU!
Tickets will be $5 for students and $7 for the general public and can be purchased ahead of time at Squires Box Office (ticket purchase link to be posted ~ 2 weeks before the concert) beforehand or at the door the night of the concert. There will also be merchandise for sale, including t-shirts & OUR BRAND NEW EP: "Faking It".
**We strongly suggest purchasing your tickets in advance and will be posting on this event page when tickets are officially available**
Get ready to hear Juxta's twist on songs from artists like...
and many more...
We are so excited and can't wait to see you all there. Message this page or contact any of Juxtaposition's members for more details or questions! 🎤